With your BDO Credit Card, you can purchase air tickets , tour packages
At 0% interest on installment payable up to 00 months!
From a consumer standpoint, a 0% Installment Plan offers plenty of benefits, which include, amongst others:
– The Obvious: Ability to pay for vital big-ticket items without incurring hefty
Credit card interest charges over a period of time.
– The Not-So Obvious: Option to put the lump sum which would otherwise be
Used to pay off the purchase in full into an investment account, hence earning
Interests from the banks
How do you execute a 0% Installment Plan using your credit card? It is actually simpler than you think. Just follow the following steps:
1) First, look for stickers or signs on retail outlets indicating that they offer 0% Installment Plans for your credit cards. Alternatively, look up the websites of your banks for the list of participating merchants offering 0% Installment Plans.
2) Before making a purchase, check with the outlet on any terms and conditions you may need to adhere to for the 0% Installment Plan. Some common ones include:
– The categories of items that can be purchased using a 0% Installment Plan
– The minimum purchase you need to make to be eligible
– The installment periods you can choose for your plan
– Extra administrative / installment charges you may incur to execute the plan (if any)
3) Once you’re satisfied with all the conditions binding the plan, make the purchase with your credit card as usual but make sure you indicate to the cashier than you’re paying using a “0% Installment Plan”. Well, they always ask for it!
4) If the plan is approved, your transaction would be authorized on-the-spot. Thereafter, just make sure you pay the installment amounts promptly starting from the next credit card bill!