Don`t need to think twice, ask us and we`ll give you an answer right away.
1. Choose at least one product or services you want to avail. (It can be Airfare, Wifi Egg, Visa Processing, etc.)
2. Once you avail any of our products, we will give you a coupon code.
3. Input the travel date of your choice (this is available on Saturdays only); the number of passenger then click PROCEED BOOKING.
4. After booking, you will be directed to the ‘contact details’ page. Input all the contact information then type the COUPON CODE located at the right side of the page then click APPLY then click NEXT STEP.
5. You will be directed to the Payment Page. Make sure to check all the details are correct, then SELECT PAYMENT METHOD. Ensure to click the “Agree” box.
6. To complete the transaction, click BOOK AND PAY LATER then SUBMIT.
7. An email will be sent to you if transaction is confirmed.
9:00 – 9:20 am
In front of L7 hotel Hongdae
IN FRONT OF L7 HOTEL HONGDAE/ SUBWAY LINE2 EXIT NO1
Within 2 min. walking distance, you can already reach Trick Eye Museum.
Visitors will be able to explore 3D optical illusion paintings and installations.
Trick Eye Museum is the world’s first museum to apply AR technology to artworks, now offering even more mind bending
experience to its customers.
Be introduced to the history of seaweeds and experience wearing Korea’s traditional attire called “Hanbok”.
Korean pine is a tree that grows in parts of Asia. The Korean pine works wondrous to the body. It can be used for medicine, food and diet.
In Korea, it became the national symbol because they believed the evergreen tree represented virtues of Confucianism, “fidelity” and “fortitude”.
It is the ultimate comfort food and a popular Korean dish loved by many! In Korean, It literally means “mixed rice.”
Boasting up to 30 ingredients, Bibimbap is specially served in a brass bowl and the white rice is cooked in beef. It is topped with namul (sautéed and seasoned vegetables) or Gimchi(korean traditional food) and gochujang (red chili pepper paste), soy sauce, or doenjang (a fermented soybean paste). To top it all, a raw or fried egg and sliced meat (usually beef) are added.
Just adjacent to Korea’s only indoor and outdoor theme park, Lotte World, this shop features a wide variety of big-name and high-class international and local brands. You can find sections for cosmetics,fragrance, fashion accessories and food sections as well.
But note that there are no liquor or tobacco goods in the store.
Enjoy variety of rides in this famous indoor and outdoor theme park.