Don`t need to think twice, ask us and we`ll give you an answer right away.
(Greek: blepharon, “eyelid” + plassein “to form”) is the plastic surgery operation for correcting defects, deformities, and disfigurations of the eyelids; and for aesthetically modifying the eye region of the face. With the excision and the removal, or the repositioning (or both) of excess tissues, such as skin and adipocyte fat, and the reinforcement of the corresponding muscle and tendon tissues, the blepharoplasty procedure resolves functional and cosmetic problems of the periorbita, which is the area from the eyebrow to the upper portion of the cheek.
Credit to Google
– Epicanthoplasty is a rare eye surgery to modify the epicanthal folds. It can be a challenging procedure because the epicanthal folds overlay the lacrimal canaliculi.
– Lateral Canthoplasty compared with double eyelid or combined medial canthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty is unassociated with the shape or patterns of double eyelid folds and is a relatively independent surgical option.
Manila – Korea – Manila
Manila – Thailand – Manila
Passenger’s Own Airline Preference
Departure from Manila
Note: (Passenger’s own booking) OR We can assist the arrangement
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport or Suvarnabhumi Airport-
2 choices for transfer to Surgery Clinic
-Passenger’s Own Arrangement
-Arrangement by us
Recommended day / start of procedure
1. Stay at the Surgery Clinic for the recovery
2. Passenger may book her/his own hotel accommodation
3. We will be the one to arrange the hotel accommodation
After Hotel or Surgery Clinic check out, proceed to Airport (Transfer to Airport on passenger’s own arrangement OR We can arrange the transfer)- Back to Manila (passenger can arrange their own Airline Ticket OR We can assist)