Don`t need to think twice, ask us and we`ll give you an answer right away.
*Red Line: Seoul Traditional Culture Course
*Blue Line: Highlight Course
IS HERE HONG KONG??? SEOUL????
Looking down on Seoul at a glance on the special ‘Ceiling Opened’ red double-decker bus!
Seoul City Tour (Traditional Culture Course) is double- decker bus to stop over main place in Seoul.
There are large traditional markets such as Namdaemun Market, Plaza Market, Peace Market located in the city center, as well as the “Seoul Folk Market” filled with old Korean’s feeling.
Gyeongbok Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Unhyun Palace, Sungnyemun (Namdaemun, National Treasure No.1), Heunginjimun (Dongdaemun, Treasure No.1), Jongmyo(UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Korea Historical Museum, the Palace Museum, and the Korean Folk Museum.
Tour Hot Spot in Seoul
Seoul Station, Insa-dong which is a traditional culture street, Tapgol Park, Seoul City Hall, City Hall, Cheong Wa Dae, Presidential Office, Seoul Gwanghwamun Square, Myeongdong, Dongdaemun Shopping Mall, Design Plaza (DDP) which is Korea’s largest clothing market, Cheonggyecheon, Jongno, Euljiro, Gwanghwamun and other traditional markets and historical sites of Seoul city.
There are aall of thing from Sightseeing, culture, food to shopping. If you are interested in Seoul, please see above. You will see a new Seoul.
Enjoy the two-story bus ride in the city center! You will be satisfied just by taking just once.
101 Dongdaemun Design Plaza
– Go 200m along the hill after come out from Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station(lines 2,4,5) Exit#1
– Go straight from Dongdaemun Station (line 1,4) Exit #8
102 Bangsan, Central Market : A red pillar next to the taxi stop which is located in the front of 50m from Euljiro 4-ga Station (Line 2) Exit #6.
103 Euljiro 3-ga: Euljiro 3-ga Station (Line 2 & 3) Exit #3. In front of Woori Bank
104 Euljiro il-ga, Deoksugung Palace, City Hall: Bus stop(opposite to Lotte Hotel). 10m straight from Euljiro il(1)ga Station (Line 2) Exit #1
105 Tongyin Market, Cheongwadae ; Front of Tongin Markets
106 Sejong Center for the Performing Arts : Front of Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
107 Seoul Station Transfer Platform No.6 : Exit 9-1 of Seoul Station Transfer Platform No.6
108 Namdaemun Market : Airport bus stop in front of Jayu Handbag Wholesale Town
109 Myeongdong : Myeongdong Underground Shopping Center Exit 18(In front of Coffine Gurunaru)
110 Jonggak & the Jongno Youth Street : Jonggak Station Exit 4
111 Insadong, Tapgol Park and Nakwon Arcade : In front of YBM Education Building
112 Jongmyo Shrine (UNESCO World Heritage) % Sewoon Electronics Plaza : In front of Sewoon Elctronics Plaza
113 Gwangjang Market : North Gate 2 of Gwangjang Market
114 Dongmyo Shrine and Dokkaebi Market, Seoul Folk Flea Market : 100 meters forward direction from Dongmyo Station Exit 4
115 Seoul Folk Flea Market
118 , Sindang-dong Jungang Market : In front of Shinhan Bank at the market
It operates from 09:30 (first bus departure) to 18:45 (with last bus departing at 17:10), running every 40 minutes. Detailed bus schedule is provided in User Guide and posted at each stop, so please check.
Bus schedule and routes are subject to change without prior notice due to protests, assemblies, events, disease control, malfunction, accident, or other company-related reasons, so, please seek help from staff before you use the service.
Adult : Over 19
Child : 5 ~ 18 age
How to use
With one single ticker purchase, you have unlimited access to the service for a day, hopping on or off the bus at all stops including the departure regardless how many rides you enjoy on the bus.
1. Show your Pass on your ‘MY PASS’ (or email voucher) at DDP ticket office and get bus ticket(bracelet)
2. Enjoy your trip~
Main Bus Stop
1. In front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Dongdaemun History & Culture Park and DDP)
The location of the departure & arrival ticket office presents large malls that offer a great variety of reasonably priced clothes, shoes, hats, cosmetics as well as Dongdaemun Design Plaza (Dongdaemun History & Culture Park and DDP), a landmark of Seoul.
Subway Line 1 – Get behind Exit 7 of Dongdaemun Station and walk 200m forward toward Cheonggyecheon, and you will find City Tour “Traditional Culture Course” Ticket Office in front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza.
Subway Line 2, 4 & 5 – Come out of Exit 1 of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station, and you will find the ticket office and the double-decker right there.
How to transfer
You can transfer from or to Highlight Course by purchasing a transfer ticker from Ticket & Information at the Bus 101 stop (for Dongdaemun Design Plaza), the departure for the bus tour.
For adults ￦5,000/for children and adolescents (age 6 to 19) ￦3,000
1) As part of our service, Traditional Culture Course goes through Gwanghwamun Main Street, City Hall, and Seoul Station. So, in case its operation becomes impossible due to protests, assemblies, and national events, the specific route shall be suspended.
2) A double-decker is prohibited from sitting idle during its operation. And since the stairway leading upstairs is pretty steep, please be careful when getting on or off the bus. The passenger shall be responsible for any physical and financial damage from its use. A passenger may make a request related to his or her safety to the driver or the tour guide during a bus ride or departure and arrival of the bus tour.
3) Bus schedule and routes are subject to change without prior notice due to protests, assemblies, events, disease control, malfunction, accident, or other company-related reasons, so, please seek help from staff before you use the service.