CALL US +632 708 2000 / (02) 776-8602/ (02) 776-8598 / (02) 776-8597 / (02) 776-8596 / (02) 776-8595 / (02) 776-8592
Child Extra Bed USD872
Child No Bed USD784
APRIL 10 – 15 / APRIL 15 – 20 / JUNE 7 – 12
7C 2306 MANILA INCHEON 2310 0405+1
7C 2305 INCHEON MANILA 1910 2220
Local 4 Star Hotel
DAY 1 (B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Meet our tour guide – Visit Petite France (In May, visit Garden of the Morning Calm.) Nami Island by ferry. Enjoy Gangchon Rail Bike! Transfer to Resort and check-in.
DAY 2 (B/L/D)
Breakfast inside hotel, enjoy Everland Theme Park with Seasonal Flower Festival! (Inc. Unlimited Ride Ticket) Check-in hotel.
DAY 3 (B/L/D)
Breakfast inside hotel, Outing in Hanbok at Gyeongbok Palace, National Folklore Museum, Pass the Presidential Blue House. Korea Product Shopping. Visit AR (Augmented Reality) Museum with Trick Eye Artworks. Free time shopping at Hongdae Street (Hongik University)
DAY 4 (B/L/D)
Breakfast inside hotel- Visit N Seoul Tower (Photo Stop) + Love Lock Deck. Bukchon Hanok Village. Korea Product Shopping. Experience making Gimbap. Free time shopping at Myeongdong Shopping Street.
DAY 5 (B/L)
Breakfast inside hotel, enjoy Snow Theme Park at One Mount. Free time shopping at Paju Premium Outlet Transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport via Cookie Grocery.
** The above itinerary subject to change as the location situation. **
* Round-trip Airfare via JejuAir
* 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Local 5 Star Hotel
* Round-trip transfers (Airport to Hotel & Hotel to Airport)
* Itineraries and its corresponding entrance fees and transfers
* Service of English Tour Guide
* Full Board Meals
* 1 bottle of mineral water per day per person
* Travel Insurance up to 70 years of age
* Terminal Fee (Php 550)
* Korea Tax (USD 29)
* Baggage Allowance: Check-in 15 Kilos; Hand carry: 10 Kilos
* Ph Tax (Php 1,620)
* Guide Tipping (USD25/person)
* Visa Assistance Fee (Php1,000/person)