Tmark Hotel Myeongdong
From firstname.lastname@example.org / anicaghel
- Overall the service is very good the rooms are clean and convenient to stay in to. And it is a great place because it is near Myeongdong Shopping Street.
- Generally satisfied and pleased. Located close to shopping district and with plenty of cafe and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel room is clean, comfortable and everything works as it should.
From email@example.com/ louis007
- Location is very convenient that you can walk to Myeondong shopping street in less than 15 min. There are few cafe around serving very good sandwiches and coffee. The only smoking area is located at backdoor of the building. It is quite tough for smokers during winter time.
From firstname.lastname@example.org/ Annie Co
It’s a decent hotel near the train station, with comfortable bed. Room is very spacious which is rare for hotels near myeongdong. The price is worth it and also the service is excellent.
From email@example.com/ Rose Fernandez
- Excellent hotel for a first time traveller in Korea, would definitely recommend this Hotel to 1st Timers to Seoul as it has local convenience stores outside plus a restaurant inside the hotel, Aside from the fact that it is near to some known attractions in Seoul the staff and amenities inside the hotel is really good. I will surely go back here.
From AnicaMaglalang@gmail.com/ AnicaBM
- My stay here is above my expectations , staffs are very helpful.
From firstname.lastname@example.org / Jazel Wang
- The location is great. Chungmuro Station is just 2 minutes walk from the hotel and there are many accessible tourist spots and shopping districts just a few stations away. The hotel rooms are clean and the staffs are very accommodating. They also have free shuttle services which is very convenient.
From Chennica28@gmail.com/ Chennica Wang
- Great location! There are many cafes and restaurants near the hotel as well as shopping places. The airport bus station is also just 5 mins away. It is also near famous tourist spots like N Seoul Tower, Dongdaemun Plaza and of course the famous shopping street, Myeongdong. The room was very clean with complete toiletries and has 2complimentary bottles of water. The front desk staffs are very approachable and kind.
From Jaliewang@gmail.com/ Jalie Wang
- If you are a foodie and a shopaholic person like me, this place will be good for you because it is near famous shopping districts and café haven like Myeongdong and Itaewon.You can reach the famous Myeongdong shopping street just one station away via subway from Chungmuro station or you can just walk 15-20 mins from the hotel.
From JohnLoui.email@example.com/ John Loui Wang
- The hotel room is simple but very clean. The room we booked has a nice view of the N Seoul Tower. It is just 2-3 mins away from Chungmuro Station and is somewhat in the middle of the subway map therefore there’s an easier access to tourist spots, cute cafes and famous shopping districts like Myeongdong, Dongdaemun and Itaewon. There are also convenient stores and restaurants near the hotel. Overall, the hotel is worth its price!
From Camie.Yang@gmail.com/ Camie Yang
- Overall, the hotel is very nice. The location is great, the room is clean, the bed is very comfortable and there are also complete amenities as well as toiletries. There is a bilingual staff therefore checking in was very easy. The breakfast is also delicious. If I happen to go back to Korea, I’ll definitely stay here again!
From ArishChoy@gmail.com/ Arish Choy
- Everything about this place is good. The room, the staff and the services, they’re all thumbs up.
But what I like most about this place is its location. It is near all the places on my “to visit” list. Going on a food trip and massive shopping in Myeongdong is a must for me therefore being just a few minutes walking distance away from Myeongdong is a 5-star for me. I was able to go back and forth during my stay so I didn’t have to buy everything at once. My room also has the view of the Namsan Tower which makes it romantic.
From ChezkaDeLuna@gmail.com/ Chezka De Luna
- My visit in Korea was very enjoyable for me thanks to the great location of my hotel. It is near the famous Myeongdong Shopping street which is a place to be if you’re into shopping and foodtrips. There are variety of fashion brands, cosmetic brands and street foods. We visited Korea last summer and they happened to have a huge summer sale therefore I was able to cop few international branded clothes for a cheap price. My hotel is also near Itaewon which is a place famous for cafes and night life. We were able to meet new friends at a bar and had an enjoyable night. I’ll definitely go back here and recommend this hotel to my friends.