As your travel partner, we can help you process your Korean visa. All you have to do is to gather all the required documents needed per category. The requirements applicable to all categories are as follows:
– Passport should be valid 6 months before its expiry date.
Passport sized photo
– They prefer a white background.
Korean Visa Application Form
– You can get the application form from the embassy but I would highly suggest you download, print and completely fill out the one from the Korean Embassy website. (Though we can give you a copy of the form) Make sure to complete all the section as the consul will give it back to you if it’s not completed. And don’t forget to sign on the last page.
Original Personal Bank Certificate and Original Bank Statement
– Account should be opened for more than 3 months. You can make a special request to your bank to include the Account type, current balance and the opening date in the certificate because usually, open date of account is not indicated in the bank’s certificate template. For the show money, it should mirror the number of days you are staying in South, Korea. The embassy want to determine if you can financially support yourself while in Korea.
Individual ITR or Form 2316
– It should be a copy from the previous year. Also, you have to make sure that your ITR has the correct TIN.
Additional requirements are also needed per category. Here’s an example:
Business Registration issued by SEC or DTI (For Businessman)
Employment Certificate and a copy of Company ID (For Employee)
– It is important to make sure that your Certficate of Employment has your office contact number and address for reference. Your position, date hired and compensation should be in the certificate. It is also a solid proof that you have intentions of going back to the Philippines and not over stay in Korea
Once all the documents are completed, the immigration officer will give you a claim stub.
– Having a claim stub doesn’t mean that you are already guaranteed a Korean Visa. The officers will need to verify all your documents.
Before you claim your passport, be sure to write your name and contact number at the back of your claim slip. Depending on the strength of your application, you may be asked to provide additional documents and/or be subjected to an interview.
And if there is a paper inserted on one of the pages of your passport, it means that you application is denied. Thart paper indicates the reason why your application was rejected and you can re-apply after 6 months.
– For a smooth application process, be sure to provide all necessary documents and check the embassy’s WEBSITE for news and updates. There are some cases that your visa will be denied. One of those is, if they verify and randonmly checked your business/empoloyer and they were not able to contact them.
Single-entry tourists visa are good for 3 months from their date of issue, so I suggest applying 1-2 months before your trip. The processing time for applicants with valid OECD-member visas is 3 business days, and 5 business days for those without. Releasing time is from 2-4 PM, Mondays to Fridays.